[Coco] CoCoFest

Tom Seagrove tjseagrove at writeme.com
Wed Oct 17 15:20:39 EDT 2018

Chicago is a major airport hub as well so most likely better airfare rates for most people.  Also, the local club does it for “love” whereas Falsoft was for profit.  They had their best attendance in Chicago and Somerset/Princeton NJ back in the day.

One day I would like to make it there.  My wife would be happy if I would load my van and drive everything there to sell or disperse!!