[Coco] Serial to USB adapter Question

Stephen Fischer SFischer1 at Mindspring.com
Tue Oct 9 19:44:11 EDT 2018

Yes, looking at the online documentation, a bogus pl2303 is likely.

Looks like W10 will be a no go for me. But I found a download that stops
W10 automatic downloads and installs.

Vista currently is to be a test if the BIOS crashes occur and if I can
stop then.

But then I just the 5/6 notice that my Vista computer cannot get a
replacement battery.

I am checking to see if the battery is self discharging or the computer
when shut down discharges it. It was a great price, $25 at ~ Tiger Direct.

Anyway my XP weather computer keeps going but like my first weather
computer running Windows 2K it crashes the BIOS. Unbelievable!

Another case of Fry's forcing the sellers price down and down (For
overstock, discontinued ...).

You never know what you get at Fry's, it usefully is cheap and may be
two years old model.

Weather station I/O is slow and very limited

SHF