[Coco] Voting for Glenside Officers

Melanie and John Mark Mobley johnmarkmelanie at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 22:46:40 EDT 2018

Q) What if I want to vote Tony for president?
A) Tony name was mentioned to be nominated for president but he declined because he plans to move out of the state and he will not be able to devote enough time to being president.  But he is willing to be vice president.

Statement) Your showing early voting results may influence the election.  This is supposed to be a secret ballot.
Answer) Ok.  I will stop sharing early voting results.  However I may share how many people have voted.

-John Mark Mobley