[Coco] Michael Kline: Let me introduce myself...

L. Curtis Boyle curtisboyle at sasktel.net
Mon Nov 26 15:59:15 EST 2018

Native mode changes the way IRQ’s work (to preserve the new W register), so things that depend on these require patches).  NitrOS-9 level 1 is patched with native mode , and the current builds should have some 6309 specific optimization scores things like scrolling and clearing the text and graphics screens, so you will see some speed ups.

Sent from my iPhone