[Coco] The Facebook "TRS-80 Color Computer (CoCo)" now

brian palmer tigers2roar at yahoo.com.au
Sat Nov 24 21:06:33 EST 2018

OK someone asked who created the Tandy coco group in Facebook, The name you're looking for is Derek Snider, as He made me Admin many moons ago and since then I have made others Admins,.. as it was getting too hard to monitor the page on my own!!! And yes a few accounts are fake ones, But we are waiting on them to post garbage to block and delete their posts, as we do have quite a few lurkers who do use coco's or emulators but never comment on topics... SO it is a waiting game, Also we have quite a few Dragon users in the group too... So it is quite the multi-cultural group for computers... Mc-10's, Trs-80's, coco's and Dragons etc..
laters
Briza
viva le coco