[Coco] The Facebook "TRS-80 Color Computer (CoCo)" now has 2, 500 Members!

Lee leep at tigerbase.com
Sat Nov 24 14:35:51 EST 2018

I'm a bit confused, are we talking about existing fakes for the Facebook
group, or this email list?  From what I've gathered from reading this
thread, it's the Facebook group that has 2500 members, and it has 3
screener questions.  Would this indicate a higher percent of those members
have a chance of being real?  Out of curiosity, how many subscribers does
this email list have?