[Coco] The Facebook "TRS-80 Color Computer (CoCo)" now has 2, 500 Members!

Stephen Fischer SFischer1 at Mindspring.com
Sat Nov 24 14:25:11 EST 2018

Check each name to see if they have posted useful CoCo questions /
answers. That will give you a white list.

If no posts, check if they have posted CoCo elsewhere, questions /
answers (Facebook is a good place to try.) Add to the White list.

The rest send an E-mail saying that they will be dropped unless they
answer some of a list of questions or send you a CoCo.

But really, anyone who misbehaves here is quickly drop so what is the
point to look for fakes.

SHF