[Coco] OT call home?

Richard E. Crislip rcrislip at neo.rr.com
Fri Nov 23 01:23:16 EST 2018

On Thu, 22 Nov 2018 22:23:23 -0500
"James C. Hrubik" <jimhrubik at earthlink.net> wrote:

> Yo, Richard.  Hope you had a good Thanksgiving Day.  Just like as for
> the Pilgrims and Honest Abe, the providence of God toward us has been
> evident, always bearing in mind that it could change in type or
> amount at any time.  Age gives a guy a different perspective on
> history.
>
> Both of our accounts are on TW ISPs that Spectrum took over, and we
> are only 3 miles apart.  ???
>
> On Nov 22, 2018, at 8:51 PM, Richard E. Crislip <rcrislip at neo.rr.com>
> wrote:
>
> > On Wed, 21 Nov 2018 09:18:03 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
> > "James C. Hrubik, Sr." <jimhrubik at earthlink.net> wrote:
> >
> >> Has the list actually been silent for a full week?  I have not
> >> seen a message since the 14th; I checked the account settings at
> >> maltedmedia and nothing has changed; none of my Earthlink settings
> >> has changed.
> >>
> >> Happy CoCo Thanksgiving. (Just to make it semi-on-topic).
> >>

> > Must something about Norton Ohio. I had that exact same problem. As
> > of today, I am receiving again. If you are reading this, your
> > problem has been resolved too.
> >
> > --
>
> -----
> A leader is someone who walks
> out front and takes the hits for
> the people who are behind him.
> "Leading from the rear" is oxymoronic.
> — — Sayings of Grandpa Jim, c. 2018 —

Just to make sure my mail client wasn't screwing up, I instantiated
Thunderbird and received the same result, no reception. BUT I noticed
that TWC servers are named TWCMail.server or something like that where
as the server names I'm using on Claws Mail are POP-server.neo.rr.com
and SMPT-server.neo.rr.com. These are working now as I stated already.