[Coco] OT call home?

James C. Hrubik jimhrubik at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 22 22:23:23 EST 2018

Yo, Richard.  Hope you had a good Thanksgiving Day.  Just like as for the Pilgrims and Honest Abe, the providence of God toward us has been evident, always bearing in mind that it could change in type or amount at any time.  Age gives a guy a different perspective on history.

Both of our accounts are on TW ISPs that Spectrum took over, and we are only 3 miles apart.  ???