[Coco] CoCo Case Badges

Carlos Camacho idevgames at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 09:38:26 EST 2018

Good day mates,

I have on hand 2MB CoCo 3 case badges. These were designed by hand to be
99% accurate to the original CoCo 3 128K badge, but show 2MB instead for
those lucky enough to have the RAM boards. Their design harks back to the
original CoCo 1 with the clear 'bubble' covering. So think epoxy over a
thin foil sheet with adhesive backing. They look great (so folks say). But
to be clear, they are not all metal as the original 128K badge. Speaking of
which, I will soon have CoCo 1, CoCo 2 and other CoCo 3 badges in stock (ie
512k, etc). Further down the road, I am recreating the small RAM badge from
the CoCo 1 days.

All these goodies will appear on my store, colorcomputerstore.com when it
launches. (Easy to remember, eh?) But in the meantime, if you want a 2MB
badge, send the following to support at colorcomputerstore.com.

Full Name
Address
Email
Qty

I am pricing the first batch at just $10. (I am like Jack Tramiel thinking
masses not classes. lol) Shipping depends on your location from my zip code
of 01516. Typically about $4 I would venture for most states.

Thanks all.

Carlos Camacho
Color Computer Store