[Coco] Terasic DE-1

Dave Philipsen dave at davebiz.com
Wed Nov 14 17:04:49 EST 2018

Does the DE10 Nano have flash memory to hold the contents of the CoCo
ROMs?  Does it have an audio codec, DRAM, SRAM, etc?  I'm not saying
it's completely impossible but by the time you get through trying to
make CoCo3FPGA work on that device it may not really be considered
CoCo3FPGA anymore. And you'd probably be just as well off starting from
scratch...

I have implemented CoCo3FPGA on a non-Terasic board that had quite a few
similarities to the DE-1 and even that implementation falls short of
having all of the features of a real CoCo3FPGA.

Dave