[Coco] Copyrighted ROMs

rietveld rietveld rietveldh at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 14 13:54:07 EST 2018

I have to admit that I was both hurt and shocked to read the first response to my posted question

I was simply inviting opinions on the best way to distribute the software I wrote for the cocoflash. I made creating a ā€ˇfully programmed multi ROM PAK as easy as mounting the data disks and pressing (enter) on the keyboard.
The end result is a 100 in 1 rompak that replicates all 100 rom paks on a single easy to use unit

The initial response, as well as the subsequent one, lead me to believe that my contribution to this creation is both unwanted and unnecessary.

With that I will just walk away from this project so as not to offend those who seem bothered by it

Sent from my BlackBerry