[Coco] Help with my CoCo FDD

Gene Heskett gheskett at shentel.net
Tue Nov 13 00:11:08 EST 2018

On Monday 12 November 2018 23:32:03 Walter Zambotti wrote:

> Hi guys
>

> Advance help request.
>

> I was cleaning up my FDD and a jumper fell out (from I don't know
> where!) And there are numerous jumpers on the FDD and I don't know
> where to put it back.
>

> After that I can't read any of my FDs!
>

> I'm going to take a few pics of the thing and post them online in the
> hope one of you guys might be able to help!
>

> Walter

Panasonic did at one time have that stuff on the web as .pdf's. But that
was 20 years back too. I have an earlier factory manual on the JU-455,
but its not that new so the pcb is probably different. But set that one
on your scanner glass, and send me a PM as a  multimegabyte jpeg, with
the scanner running at at least 600 dpi, so I can compare it with what I
have. Send it to me, not the list as it will be huge.

--
Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)