[Coco] Battery-Backed RTCs for CoCo?

Stephen Fischer SFischer1 at Mindspring.com
Sat Nov 10 22:21:23 EST 2018

For those of you without a RTC and no possibility of getting one working,

if someone is willing to move the OS-9 Cheap Watch Utility into the
current century please PM me. I think that it is a very simple fix, use
DED to change "19" to "20" and update the crc.

The first time I used it was so good that it was in use ever since.

Not as good as a RTC which I never had, but better that any other way to
set the clock!

SHF