[Coco] 6809 CC Reg Overflow bit

Neil Cherry ncherry at linuxha.com
Wed Nov 7 13:57:09 EST 2018

On 11/07/2018 12:52 PM, Salvador Garcia via Coco wrote:
> Thanks all! Your posts are appreciated.
>
> I suspected that it could be an error, but wondered how it could have gotten through
> the edit process. I have not looked for an errata for this book.

I've written a book and I can tell you that it is quite easy for it to be missed.

This one is quite confusing. I didn't like the wording. The Motorola manual
is better in this case. Though finding things in that manual is quite painful.
I also like Lance Levinthal's asm books. I think that's where I spent most of
my learning on asm. Though I can only find one of his books (physical, not pdf)
in my collection (68K).

Linux Home Automation         Neil Cherry       ncherry at linuxha.com