[Coco] 2019 CoCoFEST! Theme and Art Work (still needed)

John W. Linville linville at tuxdriver.com
Mon Nov 5 16:33:39 EST 2018

On Sat, 27 Oct 2018 at 17:45:14, "Mel..." <johnmarkmelanie at gmail.com> wrote:

> The Glenside Color Computer Club needs a theme and art work for the 2019
> CoCoFEST!
> The 28th Annual "Last" Chicago CoCoFEST!
> The CoCo came out in 1980 (39 year anniversary in 2019)
> The Motorola 6809 came out in 1978 (41 year anniversary in 2019)
> The Hitachi 6309 (1988?) (31 year anniversary? In 2019)
> First we need a theme.
> Ideas "May the 4th be with you!", Star Wars, ...
> Please put you creative thinking caps on and see what you can come up with.
>
> John Mark Mobley

"Jack Benny" and other "war" or "big fish" stories aside, we still
need a Theme and some related Artwork for CoCoFEST! coming-up in May
2019. There are plenty of clever and fertile minds out in CoCo land.
Hopefully some of you have some good ideas on this topic -- let us
hear from you!

Here's one -- "CoCoFEST! 2019: Mastering the Game". The artwork can
be based on the inside of a Game Master Cartridge game like Fahrfall
or Circe's Island or <redacted>...

Don't like it? Where is _your_ suggestion?

:-)

John