[Coco] CGP-220 ROM?

tim lindner tlindner at macmess.org
Mon Nov 5 16:01:54 EST 2018

On Mon, Nov 5, 2018 at 12:55 PM Bruce W. Calkins
<brucewcalkins at charter.net> wrote:

> I have 2 CGP-220 and 1 Canon PJ-1080 printers somewhere in my midden
> heap.  As to ROM dumps?  I have no idea how that would be done.

If the ROM chips are not socketed, and you were interested in dumping
their contents, the first step wold be to de-solder them. The manual
(with the schematic) is on the CoCo Archive site and can be used to
determine which chip it is.

Then you pop it into a handy EEPROM programmer to dump the contents to a PC.

tim lindner

"Proper User Policy apparently means Simon Says."