[Coco] 64/80 column version of Dynacalc?

Tony Jewell tonyjewell at gmail.com
Sat May 19 09:34:58 EDT 2018

Hi all,

I've got a Dragon with a Compusense DragonPlus card installed -
http://archive.worldofdragon.org/index.php?title=Dragon_Plus - it used to
be super rare, but recently a few have resurfaced and there's enough
interest in them that a clone board should soon be available. It gives us
80 columns via an MC6845 - similar to the Word-Pak for the Coco (although I
think that used a different chip?). We have OS-9 and Flex drivers for it,
and although there must have been software that supported it back in 1985,
it seems to have disappeared - hence I'm wondering if anyone in the Coco
world can help us out! Currently OS-9 software runs, but is stuck at 51
columns.

Cheers, Tony