[Coco] DECB development under OS9

Gregory Law glaw at live.com
Sat May 12 12:33:13 EDT 2018

I can't imagine it will be easy to use the OS-9 C Compiler for RS-DOS.
You'll need to replace the cstart.r module with one that is not
dependent on OS-9 system calls, create your library functions that are
not dependent on OS-9 system calls, create your memory management code,
and patch the OS-9 header on the executable module with the appropriate
RS-DOS LOADM header. The compiler itself doesn't really generate OS-9
specific code per se, but the cstart module and a lot of the library
functions are heavily dependent on OS-9.

In the end I imagine it will be easier to use something like CMOC on a
PC.