[Coco] Installing Multi-Vue on a NitrOS9 VHD (CoCoSDC)

Gene Heskett gheskett at shentel.net
Fri May 4 16:21:48 EDT 2018

On Friday 04 May 2018 14:53:47 Bill Pierce via Coco wrote:

> Tormod, I actually talked to you about it and you said to leave it
> alone unless it was put to group discussion. I don't know about now,
> but for years the 'Tickets" section of the repo was not publicly
> writable (which I also complained about), so comment were restricted
> to the "Discussions" page. I may have even mentioned it there and I
> know I've mentioned on this list more than once and probably the FB
> page as well.

I've posted a rant or 10 myself, wasn't received well. Mostly related to
the $20 wide address decoding in the i/o space, which should have been
$04 wide in the first place, even in the old grey ghosts. This IS
fixable, but no one has tried that I'm aware of. The only sw that would
break is sw that was sloppily written in the first place, and generally
speaking, most of that sw could be fixed by a 1 byte patch.

--
Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)