[Coco] Installing Multi-Vue on a NitrOS9 VHD (CoCoSDC)

L. Curtis Boyle curtisboyle at sasktel.net
Fri May 4 12:26:57 EDT 2018

Bill - just so you know… CoWin and Multi-Vue pre-installed is mandatory for the Ease of Use Project, so it should be a lot easier for people to jump in and start with once we get to an official release. (I think we have 20 alpha testers now, using the 3rd alpha release, and I have a couple of things added in alpha 4, currently in development).

L. Curtis Boyle
curtisboyle at sasktel.net