[Coco] Kreider OS-9 C Library

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Wed May 2 09:10:31 EDT 2018

Gene, I'm not sure if the library itself was ever updated. As soon as I'm able to go back into doing Coco stuff, I plan to release an updated version though. I've found things that were missing from the Kreider's last version (CLIB_91) and the "KLIB" which was his 1st release. KLIB was basically a copy of Microware's CLIB with a few additions and his CLIB_91 had many additions, but omitted several things. I have 2 or 3 different source sets and I want to compare them for the latest offerings.
Compiling them is a pain in the butt as you HAVE to use the original CLIB along with the original c.pass1, c.pass2, c.opt, c.asm, c.opt, and c.link. You can't use any of the updated tools as it produces unusable libraries, especially RMA & RLINK. RMA in particular seems to add an extra 0 to the end of the object file. This doesn't affect normal programming, but wrecks havoc on libraries after linking as the offset to the next linked file is incorrect. This happens with all versions of RMA.

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia

E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com