[Coco] MLB Team Logos

Stephen Fischer SFischer1 at Mindspring.com
Sat Mar 31 14:31:00 EDT 2018

That appears to Rainbow collection # 5 or 6. Or 7.

When the official Rainbow on DVD project was canceled by a CoCoer
fearing about violating his contract with Lonnie, closed down the
project after much work and great results. Because scans of Rainbow
began appearing on the Internet which was a violation of the contract.

All work and materials were destroyed.

The DVD's were to be sold for ~ $60.00.

Still the Rainbows on http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/ remain to be
the best scans as a person put in a lot of effort to clean them up.

I got the collection of Rainbows which is on my N.A.S for quick access
via a torrent. I keep hinting about the need of another torrent sending
the best copies of Rainbow, with Internet speeds now much greater, it
might take just a few hours instead of days.

With a little help I might be able to seed it.

SHF