[Coco] SCART to HDMI adapters

Travis Poppe travispoppe at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 13:41:26 EDT 2018

Thought I'd share my experience with three different SCART to HDMI adapters
so that others may avoid the trial and error I have.

This is for use with Barry Nelson's RGB to SCART cable (
https://hackaday.io/project/7366-coco-3-rgb-to-scart-to-hdmi-cable).

This converter only seems to do composite; RGB will not work:
https://www.amazon.com/ELUTENG-Adapter-Digital-Converter-Support/dp/B076C527Q6

This one works with RGB, but for me at least, the video stutters left to
right in most video modes, and is incredibly distracting:
https://www.amazon.com/ELUTENG-Scaler-Booster-Converter-Blue-Ray/dp/B077F5J2NJ

Finally, and unfortunately the most expensive, this one works perfectly for
me:
https://www.amazon.com/CiBest-Converter-Adapter-Support-Set-top/dp/B06Y43RVLH

Hope that saves some time and frustration for others.
--
Travis Poppe
IRC: tlp on irc.freenode.net