[Coco] OS-9 Level-I Software ?????????

Gregory Law glaw at live.com
Sat Mar 24 21:27:14 EDT 2018

Microware's File Handler Tool Box is a package of utilities that work
somewhat like filters including compress, expand, grep, pr, qsort, tr,
and d (a version of dir that supports wildcards).

FHL Utilix is a package of UNIX-like utilities for OS-9 including cat,
diff, grep, pack/unpack, sort, tail, etc.

UniCharger is another package of UNIX-like utilities for OS-9 including
at, atrun, cron, finger, login, mail, su, wall, etc.

You can read more about these in The Complete Rainbox Guide to OS-9.

http://wiki.yak.net/1087/TheCompleteRainbowGuidetoOS-9-DalePuckettandPeterDibble.pdf