[Coco] OS-9 Level-I Software ?????????

Stephen Fischer SFischer1 at Mindspring.com
Sat Mar 24 14:55:10 EDT 2018

A person on Facebook is asking for OS-9 Level one software that I have
never heard about.

I am wondering if he worked for a company that used OS-9 in embedded
products.

Hmm. OK... mshell for OS9 is referred to in the Microware Utilities
documentation, and seems to me to imply it existed both for OS9 and OS9
for 68K. Perhaps I'm reading something in to it that isn't right. Can we
try some others then... Microware's File handler toolbox? Frank Hogg
Labs Utilix and Unicharger toolsets? I know the DPJ Hacker kit stuff is
about, but any of the others?

Microware's File handler toolbox?

Frank Hogg Labs Utilix

Unicharger toolsets?