[Coco] The MOOH board (MMU/SPI) for Dragon/CoCo1/2

Tormod Volden lists.tormod at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 10:42:18 EDT 2018

On Sun, Mar 18, 2018 at 12:53 AM, Joe Grubbs wrote:
> Hi Tormod,
>
> The prices and such listed on your order page would apply to the future batch? This is a really great offering and I'm interested. I like the fact that I don't have to do any internal modifications

Yes, at least for now. The price doesn't reflect my time and efforts
on development/assembly/testing :) but covers material expenses and
hopefully assembly service.

After working on this, and related software, for long I'd like to see
more people enjoying it. I also hope it will bring more people to
NitrOS-9 and FUZIX development.

Regards,
Tormod