[Coco] The MOOH board (MMU/SPI) for Dragon/CoCo1/2

Tormod Volden lists.tormod at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 10:32:48 EDT 2018

On Sun, Mar 18, 2018 at 12:22 AM, Bill Pierce  wrote:
> Tormod, what kind of price range? And are you planning boards with more memory?

Hi Bill,

All prices are on my web site. The board itself is 60 USD. I am not
planning any new boards, nor any modifications to the board. The MOOH
board was a redesign of the previous Spinx-512 board taking into
consideration all experience and feedback on that board, I don't know
if I dare say it is perfect :) but I think it fits the bill and I feel
I have reached my goal for the hardware. If there will be a lot of
software development for this platform over the next years and we'll
encounter real applications needing more memory, I would maybe look at
it again. For example if you port MShell and Ultimuse3 to 256x192
resolution and they remain usable and beg for more memory :) Note also
that the SD card transfers have nearly the bandwidth of a RAM disk.

Regards,
Tormod