[Coco] Simply Better word processor

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Fri Mar 9 11:56:33 EST 2018

Does anyone remember how to use Simply Better? I bought it and used it for Sub-Etha Software documentation for awhile, and the master text files have all those control codes in it.

Before I did into the big manual, I thought I’d ask if someone remembers the key sequences to:

1) Generate the print-ready version (which will append to the end of the file, all spaced out and nicely formatted).

2) Mark just a block and save it out.

I want to convert my Simply Better docs to formatted ASCII to include on the CoCo archive disks. I uploaded a ton of Sub-Etha master disks but the docs are still not ready so we are waiting for me to figure out how to do this. I just haven’t had time.

Anyone remmeber?