[Coco] Oregon Trail for CoCo?

Bill Loguidice bill at armchairarcade.com
Fri Mar 9 08:42:46 EST 2018

Great question. Was it spurred by the Target-exclusive handheld that's all
the rage of late?
https://www.target.com/p/handheld-oregon-trail-game/-/A-52719211 (it's
believed that because of the graphics this is either the emulated DOS
version or a new creation based on the DOS version, although no one is sure
yet)

Although I don't think there was any commercial release of this game for
the CoCo (I believe only the Apple II and PC received the well-known MECC
releases, although other platforms received "Oregon" and other variations
on the 1971 original), I imagine there would had to have been at least some
BASIC-driven games that were very similar. Hopefully someone knows.

-Bill

Bill Loguidice, Managing Director; Armchair Arcade, Inc.
<http://www.armchairarcade.com>
Authored Books
<http://www.amazon.com/Bill-Loguidice/e/B001U7W3YS/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_1> and