[Coco] Fwd: Re: Service manual for CM-8 monitor

Steve Ostrom smostrom7 at comcast.net
Thu Mar 8 18:37:40 EST 2018

My spreadsheet inventory shows I own a copy of this service manual, but it’s identified as the same Tandy item number as the Owner’s manual.  Both are listed as 26-3215, the same item number as the monitor itself.  I’ll check out my Coco inventory the next time I take a trip to our family cabin to check on if the winter weather is causing any damage there.  We’ve had lots of snow and cold these past two months in MN.  Give me a couple of weeks and I’ll let you know

--- Steve ---

Sent from Mail for Windows 10