[Coco] Fwd: Re: Service manual for CM-8 monitor

Bruce W. Calkins brucewcalkins at charter.net
Thu Mar 8 15:51:54 EST 2018

As far as I know there never was one released, if there even was one.
Your best bet is a general TV service text.  Basically many monitors are
TVs minus the tuners.
Bruce W.

On 03/08/2018 02:15 PM, Doug Fraser wrote:
 > Hi all,
 > I'm having vertical hold problems with my CM-8 monitor. I've just
checked the color computer archive and the only reference material is
the CM-8 owners manual. Does anyone have a service manual for this monitor?