[Coco] Multi-Vue display oddities (OS9 vs. NitrOS9)

coco at jechar.ca coco at jechar.ca
Wed Jun 27 14:08:21 EDT 2018

I also remember that the VIEWGIF command once worked better.
You could have a rendering in say /W5 but be editing a file in
/W7 for example. Now running VIEWGIF forces you to /W5. So you
loos your multitasking capabilities only by say using something like /z7
or persumabialy telnet for you editing can you edit a file while VIEWGIF
or VIEWVEF are rendering a picture, and for that mater even after
rendering you cannot even view the picture pop to another window to do
something else and then go back to the picture with CLEAR, I distincitly
rember haveing the capibility with OS9 in the ninetys.