[Coco] Newsletter

Melanie and John Mark Mobley johnmarkmelanie at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 21:50:27 EDT 2018

I am looking for people to submit articles for the Glenside Color Computer
Club, Inc. newsletter.
I would like pictures of the CoCoFEST!
I would like a report about the CoCoFEST!
Ex1: How to produce audio using an 8-bit microcontroller and hardware.
Ex2: How Bipolar Junction Transistors (BJT) work.
Ex3: The basics of serial communications.
Ex4: Electric secret ballots for online teleconferenced business meetings.
Ex5: What does the internal resistance of a battery have to do with driving
a 2 ohm load.  Should I use a D, C, AA, or AAA Galvanic cell?
Ex6: 18650 Lithium Ion Galvanic cells make a great power source for power
banks used to charge smart phones.
Ex7: How is resistance, conductance, impedance, and admittance related to
each other.
Ex8: Mho's Law?

Mho is a unit of measurement for electrical conductivity and it is Ohm
spelled backwards.
Mho: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conductivity_(electrolytic)

What questions do you have about the Glenside Color Computer Club, Inc.?
Do you want to know what goes on in the monthly business meetings?

The newsletter typically goes out around the first day of spring, summer,
autumn, and winter.

If you can make summer then shoot for autumn.

John Mark Mobley
Glenside Color Computer Club, Inc. Newsletter Editor