[Coco] RETRO innovations dual CPU PCB

Salvador Garcia salvadorgarciav at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 3 15:16:38 EDT 2018

 Sorry, I clicked reply and it sent my message directly to Mark. Here is my reply:

Thanks Mark!

What component did you use on the underside of the PCB to plug into the CoCo motherboard. From the image that you shared, it looks lke a machine tooled socket strip.

Thanks again, Salvador

    On Saturday, June 2, 2018, 1:46:49 PM CDT, Mark D. Overholser <marko555.os2 at gmail.com> wrote:

On 06/02/2018 10:11 AM, Salvador Garcia via Coco wrote:
> I bought one of Jim's dual CPU PCBs while at CoCoEST! I am just
> getting around to assembling it, but I find myself looking at a PCB
> with a bunch of through hole. I should hve taken pictures of the
> assembled item he had on display, but I don't thinkĀ  did. I don't
> want to make an error soldering. I did not find any instructions on
> component placement. Des anyone have a picture of the finished
> (assembled) product? I have two 40 pin sockets, but I am not sure
> what component was used to plug into the motherboard socket. Thanks!
> Salvador

Here are some photos I posted on the CoCoTALK! Discord Server in the
#hardware channel..

<https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/301743394055651330/434225190222954496/IMAG1211.jpg>

<https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/301743394055651330/434226312052342785/IMAG1212.jpg>

<https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/301743394055651330/434226608258416650/IMAG1213.jpg>