[Coco] Coco User

James Ross jrosslist at outlook.com
Tue Jul 31 12:20:34 EDT 2018

Bruce W. Calkins said:
> ... At one time I had more than 42 CoCos, and 4 MC-10s ...

Wow!! that was a lot!  -- I wonder what the record is? :)

I have 1 CoCo3, 2 CoCo2's, 1 4K CoCo1, and 2 MC-10 (one does not work) all with their standard / stock ROM versions.  Unfortunately, due to space, they are currently all stored for now.  Hopefully that will change soon.  I would ultimately like to have two or three of each.

Then I have 4 FPGA's than can run as a CoCo: the CoCo3FPGA (DE1 and DE2) and Roger's Matchbox CoCo (DE0-Nano and DE10-Nano) ...

James