[Coco] Coco User

Bruce W. Calkins brucewcalkins at charter.net
Sun Jul 29 22:07:04 EDT 2018

Unfortunately most of my CoCos are in storage.  Including my first coCo
one from January  1983 that started with 16k and was upgraded to 64k
then the J&R Banker 256k.  Then there is a 4k coCo 1 I scored at a yard
sale.  My main CoCo 3 has a Disto 1 Meg upgrade with 2 160 Meg hard drives.
At one time I had more than 42 CoCos, and 4 MC-10s but I have thinned
the flock a bit.
Bruce W.