[Coco] Linux User

Salvador Garcia salvadorgarciav at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 30 10:52:34 EDT 2018

 I too have delved into Linux, trying out distros such as Mandrake, Mint, CentOS,SUSE, of course Ubuntu, and Raspian. My problem is that due to lack of experience using Linux, I don't know which distro to choose. I tend more towards development, but nowadays, it seems every distro is chock full of apps and can be used for almost everything. There are articles of praises for such-and-such distro for development. Salvador