[Coco] CM8 or LCD Monitor

Tim Fadden t.fadden at cox.net
Wed Jul 25 20:08:00 EDT 2018

Just as a heads up....

I searched on eBay for those monitors, and the go from $250  to $350.
You can get a New HDMI led monitor for less than $100 plus a switcheroo,
and the scart converter for around $75. Seems as a no brainer that the
swicheroo/scart/hdmi led display is the way to go. Just saying.

Have fun on whatever you get!

On 7/25/2018 4:45 PM, Jack Carpenter via Coco wrote:
> Do you have a picture of the back that show different connections. That way I know what to look for if I find one.
>

>      On Wednesday, July 25, 2018, 11:39:43 PM GMT, Michael Brant <brant.michael.l at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>   I use a 1084s it is a good option as it has both composite and rgb.  There
> are different 1084s that have different connections on the back.  Mine has
> rgbi rgba and composite so i have a tandy 1000 hx, and  a coco3 hooked via
> rgba and composite.
>
> On Wed, Jul 25, 2018, 7:17 PM Jack Carpenter via Coco <coco at maltedmedia.com>
> wrote:
>
>> If I live close to you I would try one of your 1084s monitor on my Coco3
>> and see how good the display is. That way I will know or do you have a
>> video that show that display?
>>

>>      On Tuesday, July 24, 2018, 6:29:51 PM GMT, rietveld rietveld <
>> rietveldh at hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>    I have 2 of the 1084s monitors in my basement (retro computer cave) . Are
>> the cables still available to connect them to the coco?
>>
>> Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.

Tim Fadden
"Hey Schmidt, don't forget about the six P's.
Proper Preparation Prevents Piss-Poor Performance!"