[Coco] CM8 or LCD Monitor

Jack Carpenter jmdlcar at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 25 19:45:40 EDT 2018

Do you have a picture of the back that show different connections. That way I know what to look for if I find one.

    On Wednesday, July 25, 2018, 11:39:43 PM GMT, Michael Brant <brant.michael.l at gmail.com> wrote:

 I use a 1084s it is a good option as it has both composite and rgb.  There
are different 1084s that have different connections on the back.  Mine has
rgbi rgba and composite so i have a tandy 1000 hx, and  a coco3 hooked via
rgba and composite.