[Coco] CM8 or LCD Monitor

Bill Loguidice bill at armchairarcade.com
Tue Jul 24 13:29:00 EDT 2018

I've used both a CM-8 and Commodore 1084S. The nice thing with the
Commodore 1084S - which is all I use and have now - is that you can connect
both the RGB and composite outputs at the same time and switch between them
at the push of a button (and obviously it works great for a variety of
other classic systems). I got the necessary cables for my version of the
1084S several years back from Cloud-9.

Bill Loguidice, Managing Director; Armchair Arcade, Inc.
<http://www.armchairarcade.com>
Authored Books
<http://www.amazon.com/Bill-Loguidice/e/B001U7W3YS/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_1> and