[Coco] Drivewire development

Nathan Byrd techy1 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 10:41:43 EDT 2018

Cool I didn't realize that. I was thinking about getting a native Android
version in the app store, working over a OTG cable or Bluetooth and with
built-in  support  for sending cassette data from a headphone jack, mobile
friendly UI etc. It's great to know that it's already possible with some
workarounds in the meantime though!