[Coco] Drivewire development

rietveld rietveld rietveldh at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 19 10:29:02 EDT 2018

You can run DW on an Android device.   You just need a small work around. It runs slower than on a PC but will get the job done if you only need it as a server

You can run Windows 98 on your Android Device, using an App called Bochs. Bochs is an app that can emulate practically any 32-bit operating system even Windows XP (Slower).

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.