[Coco] Drivewire cable lengths

Nathan Byrd techy1 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 09:44:43 EDT 2018

I haven't tried it yet (planning to play around with it soon) - but another
idea could be to use a RS-232 to Bluetooth converter, as long as the PC
supports the Serial Port Profile it might be another option without running
a long wire? I know with config changes the Raspberry Pi supports Serial
Port Profile for instance, depending on your PC might just work as well or
work with a Bluetooth adapter.