[Coco] ANOTHER OFF TOPIC (FYI)...

rietveld rietveld rietveldh at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 17 06:42:58 EDT 2018

If you do decide to take advantage of the mp3's smaller size and go that route you should probably archive the originals in FLAC format. A FLAC can easily be converted to MP3 for that purpose but once you convert to MP3 you can never restore that song to its original fidelity. So having the originals on a harddrive using a Lossless format  ‎is the preferred long term storage method.

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.