[Coco] My Vcc project update.

Mark D. Overholser marko555.os2 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 10:41:08 EDT 2018

Another update.

I have the keyboard and mouse events working correctly.  I am pretty
happy at how easy (knock on wood) SDL2 is working out!

So at the moment I have the following left to do:
VCC special Func Key events
Joystick events
Gui Menu

Can anyone tell me if I need any kind of special joystick to work with
VCC. I ask because I have never had/used a joystick on a PC before.

I have some PS3/PS4 bluetooth joysticks which I know can be used on a
PC.  I hope these will do!!!

The GUI menu is going to be one of the more difficult conversions as I
need to modify AGAR to work with SDL2.  I could regress SDL2 to SDL1.2
which does work with AGAR.

But even without the GUI menus OVCC now works enough that I can test it
on other platforms.  I can always make any of the changes made by using
the menus by editing the vcc.ini file.  Crude but workable!

Walter