[Coco] SDC's fixed; but not sure why? DANGEROUS ?

coco at jechar.ca coco at jechar.ca
Mon Jul 9 11:35:23 EDT 2018

I did not know that you could hotplug a COCO CARTRIDGE under any
circumstances. I know you would probably wreck the wreck the CARTRIGE
and Probably the COCO ( Especially if it had no "PROTECT" ) if
you tryed to hotplug. So what are the rules for 1. Multipacks 2. 90's or
Modern Multipack replacements?