[Coco] Which is better?

David Ladd davidwladd at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 19:33:16 EDT 2018

Jack,

Well as Rietveld mentioned it is subjective.  I myself use both DriveWire
and the CoCoSDC.  The CoCoSDC works great for the more pain in the rump
copy protected disk images and HDD images as well as the CoCoSDC can handle
up to a 2GB HDD image.

I myself have a SuperIDE as well and just today got a replacement 16GB CF
card.  Setting up lets say NitrOS-9 from scratch is a lot easier with the
CoCoSDC than any of the other HDD devices I have used since the late 80's.
:D

That is one big thing with the CoCo is there are a LOT of options for
storage on the CoCo.

| David Ladd a.k.a. PacoOtaktay a.k.a. Drencor                          |
| YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay                      |
| YouTube Gaming Live: https://gaming.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay/live |
| Websites: http://dwladd.com     &     http://www.theterrorzone.com    |
| G+:  https://plus.google.com/113262444659438038657                    |
| G+:  https://plus.google.com/+DavidLaddPacoOtaktay                    |
| Do you have your CoCo 3 yet?                                          |