[Coco] Part 2 Video on the Game Master Cartridge

mike at borncoco.com mike at borncoco.com
Tue Jan 30 19:07:03 EST 2018

I discussed this in the first video. In short, sound is routed through the sound multiplexor and then to anywhere supported by your configuration. This includes the RF modulator, audio out, RGB, etc. Most composite boards also have a sound connection and these are all picking up the sound from the output of the sound multiplexor. Roy Justice's VGA adapter routes the sound from the RGB port to a separate jack for connecting to an amplifier, whether in your monitor or a seperate amplifier. I hope this helps.

-Mike