[Coco] Part 2 Video on the Game Master Cartridge

Salvador Garcia salvadorgarciav at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 30 14:23:12 EST 2018

 Hi Mike, thanks for posting this. I am finding your GMC video series interesting. I have a question. How is the CoCo that is used in the videos connected to the display and its speakers?  Part 1 of the series describes the output of the mux going to the RF modulator, but what if your output is composite or RGB? Thanks! Salvador